CodeUp Chester is a drop in and mentoring program for adults to learn how to code and programme.
● Post monthly events on meetup.com
● Organise talks, guest speakers, workshops, visitors, sponsors & mobilise volunteers
● Assistance with social media to promote sessions & engage with potential audience
● Monitoring & responding to email: email@example.com
● Admin of CodeUp Chester Slack Group
● Hand coded the mobile responsive CodeUp Chester Homepage
Chester Devs is a user group for programmers / developers in Chester who meet monthly to listen to talks from industry experts, share experiences and eat pizza (not language specific - most talks are methodology or technology based).
The WordPress Liverpool Meetup is a monthly meetup for web professionals or end users who interact with WordPress. A free, inclusive & open event held the first Thursday of the month in central Liverpool.
Merseycode is a developer community project to bring the Liverpool developer community together in a series of tech talks: hosted by Digital Design Labs at Liverpool Science Park.
Each event features a tech talk, a Q&A with the speaker, and some time for the conversation to continue with food and drink after.
Jbake: Static Site Generation On The JVM (Jonathan Bullock)